Personal Loan – Features and Benefits
Apply for a personal loan of up to Rs.25 lakh from various leading banks and get instant approval with minimal documentation. Borrow your amount without pledging any collateral and get your loan disbursed in just 24 hours. Our instant personal loan is available for salaried professionals at attractive interest rates.
Here’s a look at some of the features and benefits:
- High loan amount You can avail instant personal loan of up to Rs.25 lakh on the basis of your eligibility.
- Instant approval Meet the basic eligibility criteria and receive approval on your online personal loan application within just 5 minutes.
- Online process with minimal documentation Apply for a personal loan online in few clicks. Complete the application process by submitting only a few basic documents.
- Money in bank within 24 hours* We offers the fastest personal loans in India – with disbursal in just 24 hours* of your loan getting approved.
- Flexible tenors Repay your loan with ease with flexible repayment tenors ranging up to 60 months.
- Pay up to 45%* lower EMIs Meet your expenses with a Flexi Personal Loan and reduce your installments by up to 45%*. Borrow as and when you need from your sanction, without the need for multiple applications and additional documentation.
- No hidden charges What you see is what you get. With easy to understand terms and conditions, Personal Loan is transparent and comes with zero hidden charges.
- APR(Annual Percentage Rate)10% Interest Rate of 9.5%+ GST+
Personal Loan Eligibility
The eligibility criteria are easy to meet. To qualify for a loan, you must fulfil these requirements:
|Minimum Salary||As per your city of residence|
|Age||23 to 55 years|
|Minimum CIBIL Score||750|
|Employment||Salaried, employed with an MNC, public, or private company|
Personal Loan Rate of Interest and Charges
We offers instant personal loan with a competitive interest rate, and transparent fees and charges, to make the loan process easier for you.
You can get up to Rs.25 lakh at an attractive rate of interest, with a flexible repayment tenor that suits your budget. With the Flexi Loan facility, you can pay up to 45% lower EMIs too.
|Rack Interest Rate||Salaried – 10.50% to 21.00%|
|Loan Processing Charges||Up to 2.50% of the loan amount subject to a minimum of ₹ 1,999/- & maximum of ₹ 25,000/- for salaried customers|
|Stamp Duty & Other Statutory Charges||As per applicable laws of the state|
|Credit Assessment Charges||Not applicable|
|Floating Rate||Not applicable|
A Personal Loan for All Your Special Needs
Use a Personal Loan to meet a wide range of financial needs such as planning a vacation or your dream wedding, paying for your higher studies or home renovation. You can use it to cover expenses related to medical emergency, among other things.
We offers personal loan for women, individuals employed by the Government of India and various public-sector units (PSUs), as well as school teachers and college professors.
And that’s not all. If you have multiple forms of debt – overdue bills, credit card dues, or short-term loans of varying interest rates, a personal loan can come in handy. Consolidate all your existing loans into one with a personal loan and manage your installments effectively.
We offers attractive interest rates and a host of benefits to help you meet all your financial obligations with ease. Fill the online application form and avail a loan today.
Personal Loan FAQs
What is a Personal Loan and how does it work?
Personal Loan is an unsecured loan, which means you don’t need to pledge a collateral to receive the funds. Availing one is easy – you can apply online and you can use the money to meet almost any expense.
What are the eligibility criteria for Personal Loan?
To avail a quick personal loan, you only need to meet the basic eligibility criteria.
- You must be a residing citizen of India
- Aged between 23 and 55 years
- Employed with an MNC, public or private company
As long as you meet the salary requirement based on your city of residence, you can qualify for a loan.
What are the documents required for a Personal Loan?
To avail a loan, you will need to submit the following documents:
- Passport-size photographs
- KYC Documents – PAN, Aadhaar, Driving license, Voter’s ID, Passport
- Bank account statements for three months
What is the minimum salary required for Personal Loan?
The minimum salary required to avail a Personal Loan depends on your city of residence. For instance, if you reside in Mumbai, Pune, Bangalore, or Delhi, you must have a monthly salary of Rs.36,000.
How much CIBIL score is required?
The ideal CIBIL score to get instant paperless approval on a Personal Loan is 750 and above.
What is the maximum loan that I can get?
You can borrow up to Rs.25 lakh without pledging any collateral.
How can I calculate EMI?
You can use the handy EMI calculator to determine your monthly instalments.
How can I get quick approval on my personal loan application?
Getting approval on your loan application is easy.
- Just meet the basic eligibility requirements
- Keep your PAN ID handy
- Get approval in an instant.
Alternatively, you can check if you qualify for a pre-approved loan.
How long does it take to get approved for a personal loan?
With us, you can expect approval on your loan application in under 5 minutes.
Where can a personal loan be used?
It can help you meet a wide range of financial requirements, such as:
- Medical emergency
- Home renovation
- Higher education
What is the difference between term loan and flexi loan?
A standard term loan is a fixed loan amount that you borrow as a lumpsum. It is availed at a fixed rate of interest and must be repaid over a specific tenor.
A Flexi loan, on the other hand, essentially provides you with a pre-approved loan limit based on your credit score and eligibility. You can withdraw money from your loan limit as many times as you need – without having to apply multiple times. You also have the option to prepay the loan as per your convenience.\
For greater flexibility and convenience, choose a Flexi loan and lower your EMIs by up to 45%*.
*terms and conditions apply.